Photobucket The Mirror Has Two Faces

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Unexpected twists and turns make me re-do my plans. Nawawala ako sa equilibrium and this is stressing me out!

It was discovered there has been a gas leak in my house that is why I had to re-schedule my moving in date! Ayan, sa hotel tuloy ako matutulog mamaya! And one of my patients fell 4 o'clock this morning, long and short term goals for her should be re-done! Ang hirap pa naman amuin ng mga thunders para sundin ang mga exercises na kelangan nilang gawin!

Well, I will act as if I am a Garmin GPS. Kelangan kong magre-route dahil I missed a turn.

This is a bad day. Buti na lang makikita kita mamaya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Image hosting by Photobucket

Femme_Fatale


Countup Clocks at PingAFriend.com
Myspace Quotes