Photobucket The Mirror Has Two Faces

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I just can't accept the fact that I made you went through something horrible like this. More so, I was in the right mind when I did it. I take all the blame, this is all my fault. I am deeply sorry and I admit I was stubborn. I will do anything to fix things with you even if it would entail being miserable for the rest of my life. If you will ask me to cut all forms of communication with him, I will do it. If you will ask me to hate him for the rest of my life, I will do it. I just can't see myself living without you.

I am sorry.
I am not asking you to forgive me because what I did was unforgiveable.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgive you...ILOVEYOU SO MUCH.

Thursday, April 28, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Image hosting by Photobucket

Femme_Fatale


Countup Clocks at PingAFriend.com
Myspace Quotes